The Community SchoolOur Mission: The mission of Roberts Creek Community School Society (RCCSS) is to create opportunities for community participation and to facilitate collaboration between school, community, local agencies and businesses through the delivery of social emotional learning (SEL) programs and the provision of services and resources to Sunshine Coast families and children.
Social Emotional LearningWe are building leadership capacity and increasing community awareness of Social Emotional Learning (SEL) and its importance in a healthy community. By supporting the implementation of evidence-based programs which teach the five SEL core competencies, we are supporting and directing school & community initiatives that address SEL needs on the Sunshine Coast and beyond!
Latest RCCS News
- Mind the Gap Spring Newsletter Featuring the Works of SD46 Educators February 7, 2017
- Garden Designer Sought January 5, 2017
- Thanks to community and to students for clearing invasive plants from future community school garden site November 7, 2016
- RC School Community Garden Work Party Postponed Due to Stormy Weekend October 17, 2016
- Strengthening Families Program September 27, 2016