The Community School
Our Mission: The mission of Roberts Creek Community School Society (RCCSS) is to create opportunities for community participation and to facilitate collaboration between school, community, local agencies and businesses through the delivery of a variety of programs, including social emotional learning (SEL), and the provision of services and resources to Sunshine Coast families and children.
Social Emotional Learning
We are building leadership capacity and increasing community awareness of Social Emotional Learning (SEL) and its importance in a healthy community. By supporting the implementation of evidence-based programs which teach the five SEL core competencies, we are supporting and directing school & community initiatives that address SEL needs on the Sunshine Coast and beyond!
Latest RCCS News
- Creek pavilion project moves to garden stage February 5, 2019
- Thanks to recent donors! We are currently in need of materials and a dump truck May 4, 2018
- Roberts Creek Community Legacy Garden in the Coast Reporter February 7, 2018
- smartEd Stress Management and Resiliency Techniques Course February 7, 2018
- Mind the Gap Spring Newsletter Featuring the Works of SD46 Educators February 7, 2017